Easy Fund Raising / Easy Search

GavinB
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes

Easy Fund Raising / Easy Search

Post by GavinB »

RAISE FUNDS WHEN YOU SHOP AND SEARCH ONLINE!

Have you heard about easyfundraising yet? It’s the easiest way to help raise money for Yorkshire Wolds Railway Restoration Project! If you already shop online with retailers such as Amazon, Argos, John Lewis, Comet, iTunes, eBay or HMV, then we need you to sign up for free to raise money while you shop!

So how does it work?
You shop directly with the retailer as you would normally, but if you sign up to http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/ywrrp for free and use the links on the easyfundraising site to take you to the retailer, then a percentage of whatever you spend comes directly to us at no extra cost to yourself.

How much can you raise?
Spend £100 with M&S online and you raise £5 for us. £100 spent with Amazon raises £2.50, £100 with WH Smith puts £2.00 in our pocket and so on. There's over 2,000 retailers on their site, and some of the donations can be as much as 15% of your purchase.

Save money too!
easyfundraising is FREE to use plus you'll get access to hundreds of exclusive discounts and voucher codes, so not only will you be helping us, you’ll be saving money yourself.

Raise money as you search!
And that’s not the only way to raise money. Are you one of the 6.4m people that use a search engine every day? If so, you can raise money for Yorkshire Wolds Railway Restoration Project while you search?

http://ywrrp.easysearch.org.uk combines the results of several search engines such as Yahoo!, Bing and Ask to ensure you can always find what you’re looking for. But the fantastic thing is that EVERY TIME you search, half a penny is raised for Yorkshire Wolds Railway Restoration Project. Seach just 15 times a day and you can raise around £25 a year for us.

So what are you waiting for?
Sign up http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/ywrrp today and start raising money for Yorkshire Wolds Railway Restoration Project simply by shopping and searching online….what could be easier?
dave92220
Paid up Member

Re: Easy Fund Raising / Easy Search

Post by dave92220 »

Corporate Support

Can Your Business Help Us Raise Money?

Do your employees or colleagues search the web at work?
If the answer is yes, you could help us raise funds is by using our charity search engine http://ywrrp.easysearch.org.uk at work. An average searcher can raise £25 a year by using easysearch and as businesses make substantially more searches than individuals, you and your colleagues could really boost our funds.

easysearch is a 'super' search engine, featuring the results from Yahoo!, Bing, Ask.com, MIVA and many more. This innovative approach to search results makes easysearch perfect for business use as the results are fast, accurate and relevant.

So, if you run your own business, please set http://ywrrp.easysearch.org.uk as your company search engine and support us whenever your employees search the web.

Do you make business purchases?
If you make business purchases for your company, you can support us by making these purchases with easyfundraising. There's an extensive list of retailers used by businesses including Staples, Viking, Rymans, DELL, PC World, Apple, Eurostar, Virgin, thetrainline, O2, Vodafone and many more.

For a full list of business retailers please log on to http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/ywrrp and visit the Business Services category.
Last edited by dave92220 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dave92220
Paid up Member

Post by dave92220 »

GIFT AID IT!

Any purchases made through Easy Fundraising are now eligible for Gift Aid.

So if you are a UK Tax payer and are an existing user of the Easy Fundraising facility, please update the Gift Aid section in your settings.

If you are not yet registerd, then please do. Every penny counts. We have now earned over £115, and have a cheque coming for £30 for the first quarter of this year.

For all who have contributed to this, thank you.
dave92220
Paid up Member

Post by dave92220 »

Members have now raised £550 using the Easy Fundraising and Easy Search facilites, supporting the Yorkshire Wolds Railway.

If you have not already registered for Easy Fundraising, please do so. Also please tell your friends and family who may do on-line shopping. It's money for nothing. :D

To find out more or to register please visit
http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/ywrrp

If you need any additional information, please send me a PM.
g.89
Paid up Member

Post by g.89 »

I’ve been chatting to Jon Goodrick about Easyfundraising after he emailed me following the post I put up earlier this week saying I had raised about £10 by buying a new iPhone from Apple .
I helped him navigate to this thread so he could read about it and was amazed that there has been no posts on it for six years! Jon is better with computers than I am and quickly found that the current total amount of funds raised is almost £2,000!!!

This is effortless fundraising. I have personally raised £333 in this way. Yet few members use it. Why is this? Are people so fixed on using Google that they won’t change search engine? Do you have to use Easysearch in order to get Easyfundraising?

The point is, how can we promote ‘Easyfundraising’? Are new members told about it in their membership pack? Can it have a regular topic in the newsletter?

With current online sales at a peak this could be raising a lot for the railway.
By Alan Cooper
andybat48
Paid up Member

Post by andybat48 »

This is the first I have ever heard of it, Alan
g.89
Paid up Member

Post by g.89 »

:o
By Alan Cooper
chalkie
Paid up Member

Post by chalkie »

Can if there is time be a small piece on this in the newsletter

What is it
How does it benefit the ywr
How to set it up
🙋‍♂️
g.89
Paid up Member

Post by g.89 »

I’ll do what I can
By Alan Cooper
Captain_Al
Paid up Member

Post by Captain_Al »

First I'd heard of it too, until today all messages on this thread posted well before I joined YWR.

Could be a good thing to put in each newsletter as a constant entry, to help remind or inform new members about it.

Alan B