Christmas 2023

Information, dates and times of events and open days at our visitor centre at Fimber.
Membership, Media and Archive Director

Christmas 2023

Post by 4008 »

We are thrilled to confirm that Father Christmas will be visiting Fimber Halt on Saturday 2 and Saturday 9 December between 10-3.

For only £40, you can enjoy a family train ride (2 adults and 2 children), have a mince pie and hot drink, and then select your tree from our beautiful, locally grown Nordmann Fir's ranging from 5-8ft.

Then, for the first time at Fimber Halt, children under 10 can meet Father Christmas in his grotto on Platform 1 for only £5 per child!

We have taken care to acknowledge that everyone has a different need and have priced the day so that if you only want a tree, you can have one for only £30. If you only want a train ride, they are at our usual price of £4.50 each (or £12.50 for a family of 4), and if you only want meet Father Christmas, children under 10 can do so for only £5 per child. Its all great value!

There is no need to book and we look forward to welcoming you!

Thank you for your support.
Attachments
Christmas 2023 poster.jpg
Matthew Brown
Member/Media/Archive Director
andybat48
Paid up Member
Are you human?: Yes

Re: Christmas 2023

Post by andybat48 »

I am going to print this advert off and place it in the back window of my car, so as to help generate more interest.
Membership, Media and Archive Director

Re: Christmas 2023

Post by 4008 »

There should be a number of these on site Andy. If not, please let me know. Thanks
Matthew Brown
Member/Media/Archive Director