Volunteering on open days.

Cee19
Paid up Member
Are you human?: Yes

Volunteering on open days.

Post by Cee19 »

Just done a day dispatching and it was a bit slow at times and the time went so slowly!! I’d really had enough by lunchtime and still had 3 more hours to do!! What happened to the suggestion of doing half days?? I’d be much more willing to do these than a full day again!! If anyone is up for sharing dispatch with me and 2nd man with Doug please let me know.
menticknap
Paid up Member

Re: Volunteering on open days.

Post by menticknap »

Cee19 wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 5:10 pm Just done a day dispatching and it was a bit slow at times and the time went so slowly!! I’d really had enough by lunchtime and still had 3 more hours to do!! What happened to the suggestion of doing half days?? I’d be much more willing to do these than a full day again!! If anyone is up for sharing dispatch with me and 2nd man with Doug please let me know.
It did look a slow day when I popped in. I think it might be difficult to get other people to do half days. I guess you will have to work out with someone else who wants to do the same.
Saying that, when its busy the time flies by.
Onwards and upwards.
andybat48
Paid up Member
Are you human?: Yes

Re: Volunteering on open days.

Post by andybat48 »

When it did get busy, it was not so bad. I even met a lady who lives just up the road from me and even went to one of my schools. Her daughter goes to my first ever schools.