Members open day 30 December 2021

Rail Rover
Finance and Legal Director
Are you human?: No

Re: Members open day 30 December 2021

Post by Rail Rover »

I attended the open day this afternoon (not in any volunteering / official capacity) & just would like to say how nice it was, with a great atmosphere. Thank-you to all of you who put the effort in today & over recent weeks to make this happen.

The mild weather was lovely, too :D

We've really got a great project going here & with plenty of new things to offer the public next season, 2022 will hopefully be our best year yet!
Phil Robson
Finance and Legal Director
GrahamD
Paid up Member

Post by GrahamD »

Yes I would like to echo Phil’s sentiments again not use to seeing from a customer point of view.
Everyone I saw was helpful, friendly and acted in a professional manner.
Well done to all concerned.
Graham Danby
menticknap
Paid up Member

Post by menticknap »

Thank you for your comments guys.
Im sure we all put on our professional face on for the public and we do a great job at it.
I enjoy working you all as part of a great team. Together we are making YWR into a great railway.
Today, for example, I talked to a few people who joined a few days before members day just to gain members access. They were from Essex, Rugby etc.
Today has been really worthwhile.
Onwards and upwards.
andybat48
Paid up Member
Are you human?: Yes

Post by andybat48 »

It is always nice to see members, but for them to travel the length of Britain to see what we have to offer. We are a friendly bunch and it is nice to see everyone enjoying themselves as much as we do.
jael
Charities Director
Are you human?: No

Post by jael »

A good day all round - obviously the weather helped. Thanks to all those members who worked on the day and also those who worked the days before preparing for it.
John Lidster
Charities Director