Station Garden

BrummieGeorge
Diesel Traction Director
Are you human?: Yes

Station Garden

Post by BrummieGeorge »

Adrienne has been weeding and replacing them with new plants in the garden near the main entrance.
She has also emptied the pots and fence boxes and replanted with spring flowers.
The strawberry plants which were in the boxes have saved for replanting next year.
The Fimber sign is in poor condition and Lewis is going to cut some new letters when we provide him with some white plastic sheet to cut them from
We hope Andy will approve
George Bailey
Diesel Traction Director
Membership, Media and Archive Director

Re: Station Garden

Post by 4008 »

Sounds good!

Thanks
Matthew Brown
Member/Media/Archive Director
Cee19
Paid up Member

Post by Cee19 »

I had already spoken to Richard Dixon who had made the original ones and he is looking to source more of the same materials used. He also thinks he still has the old templates for the letters. So watch this space!
andybat48
Paid up Member

Post by andybat48 »

New letters will improve things a little, but we need a better way of fixing them. It was suggested a couple of rows of block sets to fix them too, which would also reduce weeds and other little nasty's from growing in between them which is mainly how they got damaged in the first place.

I can't do much at the moment as my car needs its MOT renewing and I am waiting to get the new springs on the rear suspension replaced.