Picking up ordered goods.

This area has been created for any newcomers to 'have a go' and introduce themselves. Once you are happy posting messages/replies in here feel free to join in elsewhere.
Cee19
Paid up Member
Are you human?: Yes

Picking up ordered goods.

Post by Cee19 »

So who actually went and collected the juice we ordered from Yorkshire Wolds Juice and didn’t tell me?? I had a totally wasted journey this morning and I’m not very happy to say the least!! Wasted fuel plus wasted time working. Plus no juice there today either!! So who has it please?
Will_the_tractor
Paid up Member

Re: Picking up ordered goods.

Post by Will_the_tractor »

I didn't go after Maffers posted he'd arranged to collect it. Sorry you had a wasted trip.
menticknap
Paid up Member

Post by menticknap »

Hey. Dont shout at me!
I posted plenty of times on the forum in the same thread where you were asking for help that I was picking up the juice.
I wont say sorry because there was plenty of opportunity for you to check answers to your question.
PS. I still love you. ;)
Onwards and upwards.
andybat48
Paid up Member

Post by andybat48 »

Communication, communication, communication. it works wonders. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
menticknap
Paid up Member

Post by menticknap »

I put 2 boxes of juice in the Caravan. This was also relayed on the previous thread.
Onwards and upwards.
Cee19
Paid up Member

Post by Cee19 »

Obviously I didn’t see the replies even though I kept checking! Hate this website!! Sorry for having a go but I hate wasting time that could have been spent on site.
Membership, Media and Archive Director

Post by 4008 »

Cee19 wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 7:27 am Obviously I didn’t see the replies even though I kept checking! Hate this website!! Sorry for having a go but I hate wasting time that could have been spent on site.
I find using the "unread posts" button really useful. That way, you are able to keep up with every post that you have not read and you can't miss anything. You may have quite a few initially, and you are able to "mark all posts read" to give a fresh start to work from.
Attachments
Capture1.JPG
Capture.JPG
Matthew Brown
Member/Media/Archive Director
g.89
Paid up Member

Post by g.89 »

Since losing notification emails (a mystery unsolved) I use ‘new posts’ around four times a day maybe more. It’s the only way I can keep track of the forum.
By Alan Cooper
Dogmad12
Paid up Member

Post by Dogmad12 »

I look at unread posts just about every day and didn’t see the post about the juice until Wednesday afternoon. So something went wrong!