2024 Calendar production.

Turnip Town
Infrastructure Director/Secretary/Treasurer

2024 Calendar production.

Post by Turnip Town »

Hello Everybody,

Our 2023 calendar is generally ready to go to the printers but the YWR board are now asking if any of our members' would like to have a go at producing the 2024 edition, even if only for one year in the first instance, to get a feel for it and to help promote the railway through publicity and income generation.

Anyone wishing to give it a try can put their name here and will receive help where necessary with putting the 2024 calendar together - you won't be thrown in at the deep end !

Delegating important tasks such as production of the calendar is just one step that will allow directors to focus more on providing strategic direction for the railway as it grows whilst allowing members/volunteers greater opportunities to be involved with the railway. The production of the calendar might suit someone who doesn't fancy traditional site volunteering but might have a creative streak and relish employing this on the railway's 2024 calendar and possibly beyond.

Anybody interested, even if you only wish to do it for 1 year in the first instance, please put your name and e-mail address here and we can take it from there.
Ivan Merino
Infrastructure Director/Treasurer
GrahamD
Paid up Member

Re: 2024 Calendar production.

Post by GrahamD »

I refer to my previous question in the members post.

“Can I ask why you have decided to step down from this role Matthew. Is it a time issue, is it chasing sponsors are there other reasons. It would be a great shame if it just folded, after all, as Phil also says it is one of our unique selling items.”

Knowing the answers to these questions and others can give people an informed response and help with a way of moving forward.
Graham Danby